McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Training Course Agenda
- McAfee Resources
- McAfee ePO Software Overview
- Planning a McAfee ePO Software Deployment
- Installing ePO
- Managing ePO GUI, Permission Sets and User Accounts
- Creating and Populating the System Tree
- Tag Catalog Opportunities
- McAfee Agent
- System Information
- Managing and Comparing Policies (Policy Catalog)
- Managing and Comparing Client tasks (Client Task Catalog)
- Deploying Software and Update Components (Signatures, patches etc.)
- Agent Handlers
- Automatic Responses and Notifications
- Working with Dashboards, Monitor and Performance Optimizer
- Working with Queries and Reports
- McAfee ePO Database Maintenance
- Disaster Recovery
- Automating and Optimizing McAfee ePO Workflow
- McAfee Endpoint Security 10.6
- Solution Overview
- Basic Components and Modules
- Installation Overview
- Configuring Policies, Deploying and updating modules (Threat Prevention, Firewall, Web Control, Adaptive Threat Protection)
- Using the Endpoint Security Console
Each topic of this course is finished with a lab exercise. Each lab has a scenario. The scenario provides information and a step-by-step solution to complete the lab.
Training duration: 3 days of instructions heavily mixed with hands-on labs.
Location: Security Software training room at Pärnu mnt 139f, Tallinn, Estonia.
Date: 6-8 FEB 2019
Price: 1980 EUR +VAT (Discount -10% if more than two participants from the same company)
A large part of our everyday business consists of training and development activities to improve the overall awareness of information security threat prevention. We customize the trainings to meet your company’s needs and goals, taking into account the company’s business field, the amount of your business critical data, and technical skills of your employees.
+372 669 9707